Monday, September 12, 2011

PLAYING

Truthfully, I am not very good at labelling my quilts.  Once I get the quilt done, I am anxious to get that binding on and be done with it.  There are lots of places on-line where you can order personalized labels in all different styles.  Inspiration struck the other day..........



I have never done rubber stamping, but I got to thinking.  I purchased a small set of alphabet stamps,  and some carpet binding from the shoppe.  Then I played.



I will have to practice so I get the letters even, but can you imagine the possibilities?   Enough info , without too much work.   I am going to look into getting a stamp made with more detail on it, but for now this will work.  I just may label ALL my projects!

Usually, I sew alone, down in my girl cave, but yesterday several ladies got together for a day of sewing.  I had to leave early, but I still accomplished something and it was nice to chat while we sewed. Thank-you to a  certain sales rep who gifted us each a little bundle.


I have a little person in my life who will soon be turning one.  She might need a new dolly with a little quilt.  Have a great day, and I will talk to you Wednesday.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like the stamps! you will have to go on holiday to bali to get a cheap one ;) How's that for an idea!
I have a Little Apples charm pack but not sure what to do with it yet!